Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

Wow, here we are just a day away from Christmas. It's been a very interesting month since I posted last. We've been very busy with stuff for the kids and for us. We've been to two concerts already (one for April and one for Carl) and I am posting while at my parents house in Houston.

We've already had our Christmas in Arlington. We went on Saturday, Dec. 23 to Mark's mom's house for Christmas. April was infatuated with my mother in law's cockatiel, Homer. Here are some pics to show you of her and the bird


The kids had a great time, and after we left there, we drove by Mark's dad's house to wish him a Merry Christmas. April is just infatuated with animals and nature right now. (Don't have pics of her with Papa's cats...)

I can't find my pictures of the kids concerts, so I will have to blog about that later. I'll also blog about our time in Houston with my family. Merry Christmas!

No comments: