Here we are on the verge of leaving for our vacation. I am sitting here trying to think...okay, what do we need to take? Obviously clothes, bathroom stuff, snacks for the car....but does my bathing suit still fit??? Where is the mesh bag we keep our bathing stuff in??? Do we have sunscreen? Who needs swim shoes? Do we need another air mattress? (Well, I guess I should call my brother about that....) I just want to make ONE trip to Wal-Mart (fat chance) and get everything washed, packed, and not have to deal with all the confusion and last minute worry. So what am I doing here?!?!?! haha We are really excited (especially one little 3 year old girl....Are we going to Shampoo NOW? --Shamu, April....Shamu...)
By the way, my sister is pregnant again! YAY!
I best be on my way and making lists and getting some things done around here....Did I tell Arthur that we were bringing the dog???