Thursday, March 06, 2008

Really weird day


The only thing I really don't like about Texas is how people freak out a bit. I borrowed this picture of FOX 4 New's website. It snowed in Dallas/Ft. Worth today, but it didn't snow on OUR side of the metroplex....how weird is that? Some areas of the metroplex today had 9.5" of snow and we didn't see one little bit! That is too funny. The news on the radio and tv had everyone worried about it. Vickie made me leave the work early tonight because I had *so far* to drive....well, it wasn't bad at all to drive home. And we only got rain, no snow. How disappointing for our kids. They sure were looking forward to seeing snow.

The weird part was the line that went through the metroplex. How did it hit north of Dallas, but not east? Weird Texas weather in March....totally weird.

No comments: